September 23, 2012

What's Been Lingering: Denim On Top

Friend's thrifted denim shirt | Roomate's LUSH blouse | American Apparel shorts

My friend came to visit (Hi RAQUEL) and brought a long my her favourite denim shirt that she got at a thrift store for a few dollars (wutwut!??!). Therefore, I am now on a mission rampage to find a denim shirt for more or less the same price. I don't care if you think it's too baggy or unflattering, I wannnnt. I am slowly become a collector of all things denim and camo (currently wearing denim on denim). 

Hope everyone had a good weekend and back to school/work we gooooo!

Photos by my roommate and ROCKELL.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute shirt. I also love denim on denim and about half my wardrobe is made up of denim!

    fashionablyunknown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think!