September 18, 2012

The Last of It



ZARA dress | unknown brand slip | Roommate's J.crew vest | ZARA belt | Initial necklaces | Karen Walker Sunglasses

Summer is coming to an end (?) or summer has endED. I don't know. I love this weather because I can wear VESTS (currently tracking this one and this one). New obsessssssssssssion. This isn't even my vest which is the sad part. The dirty brown, otherwise known as feces, colour is THE bomb. Makes everyone look so global and well-travelled (what am I going on aboutt!!??) school is already taking it's toll. I don't know how ZARA intended for its people to wear this dress, but quite frankly I can barely move without showing my buttocks when its all buttoned up.


Photos by my roommate!

1 comment:

  1. Love this boho outfit.
    You pulled off that denim perfectly.
    I followed your blog, I hope you can follow back

    fashionerza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think!