August 19, 2012

Marshmallows

Initial romper, Cos sweater (on sale!), Nike high tops, Kate Spade bag (similar here)

Went thrifting with two of my best friends last week, one of whom offered to take these photos and the other became a self-directed art director (haha). We hit up Retrostone in CWB, Wistful Americana/Midwest in Tin Hau (got the ring on my pinky finger there!), and Me & George in Central. I would say the first two were more vintage stores than thrift stores, Wistful Americana/Midwest with a larger male selection (and very friendly staff!). Me & George definitely had the most affordable prices but the selection was very poor (nothing like Goodwill or Buffalo Exchange), but I'm sure if I wasn't so worn from the heat and exerted some effort, I would have found something (although sizes do run very small). I know it's probably way too hot to be wearing a sweater, but I had just gotten it that day and I loved (still do) the slouchy silhouette. I've had this romper-look-like-dress for a year now and it's one of the most breathable things ever, kind of excited to be leaving this land of humidity soon. Wore these marshmallow high tops for three consecutive days after purchasing them. Literally could have fallen into on going traffic in the last photo, and we caught a middle-aged man taking creeper shots of us.
Photos by my girl Nicole

1 comment:

let me know what you think!