August 28, 2012

Granny


Cos blouse | Club Monaco skirt | Initial wedges and bracelet | Karen Walker sunglasses

Kind of feelin' like a grandma today, but that's okay. Everything about this outfit screeeeaams breathable and comfortable, but of course I'd switch out them heels if I knew I'd be walking around a lot. I love how the two pieces work together and the overall drape-y effect. I've (barely) started packing for school, which means debating what clothes I should and should not bring, considering that it is cold 70% of the time in Boston while I'm there, maybe 80%, it makes packing difficult: you gotta pack warm but you obviously think that somehow you'll need eight pairs of shorts (because I mean, what good are they going to do sitting in your closet? Dilemmas...). I don't know if this skirt will make the cut (this skirt and these pants are the only pink clothes I own!), but I'm definitely going to be bringing this new blouse with an awesome oriental collar by Cos (first store in HK just opened this summer, and I love how sleek and modern everything is! Check out more of their stuff here). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what you think!