July 18, 2012

#OOTD #1

Top L: Denim shirt: Men's H&M, white tank: ZARA, white shorts: Club Monaco, neon sandals: Sam Edelman, sunglasses: H&M, tote bag: Alphabet Bags
Top R: White T: mom, trousers: ZARA, belt: men's ZARA, leopard slip-ons: VANS
Bottom L: White blouse: Korea, black jeans: Uniqlo, leopard slip-ons: Vans, doctor bag: Initial, sunglasses: H&M
Bottom R: Mint blouse: Korea, coated pants: Zara, black loafers: Browns (in Canada), doctor bag: Initial, prescription glasses: Rayban (Shoutout to QQ for taking this! (hay girl))

Here are a few of my outfits from the past week that i've instagram-ed, just thought it would be nice to re-cap and give outfit details just in case anyone was wondering where things are from, if not, I mean...instagram pictures are pretty... (also I don't usually wear long pants in the summer but I have to because the AC at work freezes up my muscooos (muscles)).

 follow me (if you want): @bernitaling

2 comments:

let me know what you think!