July 8, 2012

first

 Top (from my Mom), harem pants (herej), hellraisers (solestruck), sunnies (H&M), clutch (MISCHA)
Rings L to R, (jewelmintinitial)

Watch (AmericanApparel), sideways cross necklace (classicdesigns on Etsy)
Wooooooo! First blog post! I was extremely excited, huge emphasis on extremely, to wear these Hellraisers out! I've had a pair of studded loafers from Topshop for half a year now, but i've worn them out and they're starting to die on me, so I decided to invest in these baybehhhhss. I've been really careful not to step on other people and people have been steering clear of me on the mtr (woo major plus). I decided to keep the rest of the outfit simple and super breeeeeezy, who said you can't wear pants in the summer (summa summa sun). 

And because I'm a little baby who was too nervous to start her blog on her own, I asked my (beautiful) bestie (Tiffany) to make an appearance. I forced asked her to wear this dress that I saw in her closet because I love the detail and wished I could pull off something like that.

*I'm still waiting to own Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop so bear with me!
Wind in the hurrr.
Dress (boutique in Tsim Sha Tsui), shoes (boutique in Island Beverly), necklace (Bernita's - gift from a friend)

And I leave you with this parting shot:
 Girlll look at that booty.


Photos of me by Tiffany
Photos of Tiffany by me

3 comments:

  1. ahhh!! I love it (: simple and elegant, great outfits! and that's a pretty sick location. can't wait to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words! (hehe hi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha hello!! btw i can always help you edit/you can use my computer to edit your photos

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think!