July 17, 2012

Birthday Boy


Top: H&M, skirt: ZARA (similar here), boots: Dolce Vita, bag: vintage Coach, necklaces: Etsy and Initial, rings: jewelmint and Initial, watch: AmericanApparel

It was my big brother's 21st birthday this weekend, and we went to celebrate at The Peak Cafe in SOHO. We were in a rush to get there so my brother just held down the shutter and I tried my best to pose (apparently I move too much). White and black is my favourite colour combination at the moment, and I honestly don't feel like wearing anything else (I say that now). I wore my boots all night and my feet didn't hurt AT ALL (I'm quite tall so at 2-point-something inches, these boots are ppuuuurrfect) and the skirt is simple with just enough gold detail (which also happens to poke at the back of my thighs when I sit down, but izz all worth it!)


wooooo twirrrrllling


And I leave you with this:
DREAM ABOUT IT

Photos of me by my brother
Photos of FOOOOOD by me

4 comments:

  1. I like the gold detail! and the eggs benedict (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take you there sometime ;) date night perhaps?

      Delete
  2. Nice photos! Followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll definitely check your blog out :)

      Delete

let me know what you think!